Thursday 17 January 2013

Thank you!

Every time I get an email to tell me I have received a donation, my heart lifts. Knowing that along with my fabulous sponsors, Monarch, Skiset, Caxton Fx, Mizuno, POC, Atomic and N Peal, the reason that I can ski is because of YOU, and YOUR support helps me fly through the air and push my body towards its limits.

YOU guys are amazing because YOU believe in ME and self belief and confidence for a ski racer are like GOLD DUST so thank you, thank you, thank you.

And without the support of Land Rover, The Third Space, Surrey Sports Park, Game Ready, Compex and many more I wouldn't even be sitting here in Cortina for the penultimate World Cup before this years biggie - the World Champs!

Apologies for my gushing thanks, it's just sometimes (well always!) I feel it needs to be said!

You too can donate and help me on the road to Sochi 2014 at www.chemmyalcott.com/donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment